diumenge, 24 de maig del 2009

OBSERVATION YOUR ORAL PRESENTATION

Presentation: Did you use any resources? Not all because I became very nervous.
Were the resources relevant and attractive? The truth is that not. (In my opinion).

Body language and eye contact: Did you look at your audience most of the time? Yes, I did it.
Did you read from your notes? Yes, too many times.

Structure: Did you organize your ideas in order of importance? Yes, I did.
Did you use discouse markers to make your ideas mor clear? Yes, I did.

Content: Did you introduce interesting, NEW information to your audience?
Some information were interesting but sometimes it weren't new.
Did you look up information/facts/ideas in the Internet/books...? Yes, I did.
Was your information more superficial or more detailed and original? Most of informations were detailed and original but also more superficial.

Language: Did you use chech your grammar? Yes, I did.
Did you use rich vocabulary looking up the dictionary? No, I didn't. So I looking up the Internet.
Did you use sentence linkers? Sometimes.
Did you use fillers? Yes, I did.

Pronunciation & Intonation: Did you know how to pronounce all your words? Did you check the pronunciation with a dictionary, a classmate or a teacher? It could pronounce all the words and I consulted a friend who knows much of english.
Did you change your tone of voice or use a monotone tone all the time? Did you speed in fluid continuum or with breaks and interruptions? Yes, I change my tone of voice and I speed with breaks and interruptions.

Self-Evaluation: Your are your teacher. What mark did you get? ;) Oh well, I value my dedication but I was very nervous and I think that my mark is should be a Good.