diumenge, 24 de maig del 2009

FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL

The movie treats of a man (Charles) that he comes to many weddings and to all of them one finds a woman (Carrie). He loves her but is too much late: the girl is going to marry. Then he also will marry but something unexpected is going to happen. He's marry with Carrie.
What's your favourite scene/moment? Why? My favourite moment is when Charles kiss Carrie in the last scene of the movie. I like it because I love romanic's movies.
Who are the main characters? The main characters are Charles and Carrie.

Charles is a man who likes joke. Is extroverted, attractive and intelligent.

Carrie is a woman who has two personalities: on the one hand she stay with Charles and for other one she is going to marry with another man.




CARRIE CHARLES






IN MY OPINION, I think that the film is a bit boring but in all the contents I like it